Monday, July 25, 2016

God Has Spoken

There have been several times in my life when God has spoken to me in "dramatic fashion." Understand that he continually talks with me, about purpose, direction, and also just in a fellowship manner. He desires to have continual communication with us.

When I say "dramatic fashion," I'm talking a "life-changing" or "life-transforming" manner. Consider conversations that you've had with your parents, children, or spouse. You have communication regularly. However, a few of those conversations have been "life-changing" or "life-transforming" for one party or the other, or both.

Well, I've had several of those conversations with the Lord, that I can go back and say, "This communication transformed my life." On Sunday, 7/24/2016, I experienced one of those moments. God sent Tim Storey to South Plains Church in Levelland, TX, with a message for me. (The message was for Cindy, as well, and I'll allow her to share that message when, where, and how, she sees fit.)

What a powerful message. I will not elaborate on it in this post, because I'm still processing all that took place, and all that was spoken and communicated.

At this point, I want to thank God for His faithfulness, His mercy, and His grace. We'll see the effects of today, in the days, months, and years to come.

To God be all glory, honor, and praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment