Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Confirmation

I received this prophecy through email, and found it as a confirmation of getting the "Hope Series" on the website. At this writing, I have parts 1-4 (of 14 parts) uploaded and active on the website. People need HOPE ... there are many hopeless people in the world today. This series, if people will receive, and act upon, the message preached, will launch them into a "hopeful" future.

Here's the prophetic word that I received through email this morning.
"I am releasing a new wave of possibilities as I fling open the doors of hope. This is a time when you can hatch new ideas and creative ways to remove the clogs in expression and progression. If you will seek expansion through My Spirit, you will begin to move in a new flow of freedom. Don't be afraid to forge ahead, but also be diligent to discern what is of Me, or of the flesh. Your spirit will bear witness to My Spirit, says the Lord."

May God bless you, and make you a blessing to others,

No comments:

Post a Comment